Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tonight my friend Msoshi

called me. It seems that Mwenebalongo, (he is a pastor in Tanzania) has decided he wants ME to preach at his church in Dar es Salaam when we arrive there. I am NOT a preacher. I protested as much to Msoshi and you know what he told me? His exact words were: "You talk all the time. You just need to move your mouth and your tongue and talk." HMMMM what does he mean exactly?
After much protestation, I finally said OK. Seems I did agree to make this trip and be open to whatever the Lord had in store for me. Just something more for me to fuss about for the next month.
Lulu, Melissa, Ronnica, where are you? You have been to Bible College or Seminary. You know how to do this. I do not.

8 comments:

Aunt Julie said...

I agree with the pastor! Just move your mouth and your soul will come out! Pretend the sermon is a blog entry, and speak from your heart--you can do it!

Ronnica said...

I'm here. (sheepish grin)

I'm praying for you, girl! I think you have a really neat opportunity to have your eyes opened.

Unknown said...

Obviously the Lord has something he wants you to share!

Gramma 2 Many said...

Thanks guys, I really need all of this encouragement.
Today, the pastor said something to us (me).
Take our eyes off of self and focus on Him. Better put that one into pratice.

Pautlitz Blog said...

You will be great! You taught me so much you helped change my life. I believe in you!

Lindsay said...

What another exciting thread in this journey. I can't wait to hear all about how you touched lives and how they touched yours. You might have to have us all over for popcorn and a slideshow :)

Rela Pantaleon said...

I agree with Veggie Mom!

Kidding aside...that's another one for the prayer list then... May He speak through you!

Laurel said...

I had the opportunity to give a message to the YWAM staff and students in Argentina last week ... with a translator. Crazy, but fun!

Laurel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails