Monday, September 22, 2008

Sweet little Ren

over at Land of Ren left me this nice award. I love it. Awards make me happy.

Ren is the mother of Evie, a darling little baby girl. I am thinking of appointing myself her bloggy God Mother because we share a first name. I did not know people name their children Evelyn any more.

Any way, this award apparently says: This blog invests, believes the proximity.
Meaning that blogging makes us close through proxy.
Ren says we are suppose to name eight other people to receive the award, but I agree with her and am going to name only five others.
I am starting with my newest blogger.
My niece Annette. Annette is a very strong woman of God. She is my prayer warrior.
My three friends Karin, Therese, and Veggie Mom whom I can rely on for some comment love and prayer every day.
Can't forget Ronnica who is not in the least bit afraid to set me straight when I need it. Thanks Ronnica.
Ren, thank you again for thinking of me. I really appreciate knowing you care.

9 comments:

Aunt Julie said...

Congrats on the award! You soooooooooo deserve it. BTW, got a Great New Giveaway going on over at my place, to commemorate my 100th post--please stop by!

Ronnica said...

Aww, thanks! I'm glad that you take it as it's meant. It's always hard sometimes to know how people will take it. For the record though, I think your teachability and openness for new things is awesome! So many people close up their minds and their wills with age (not saying that you've aged ;) ).

Gramma 2 Many said...

OK, Ronnica, you covered yourself. Almost made a real boo boo didn't you.
I am always learning. God does not give us all of the answers at once. There would be no way to take it all in and digest it if he did. Has to keep some things from us so we will continue to seek him.

Gramma 2 Many said...

OK Ren, I am officially Evies Bloggy God Mother. Thanks for the honor.

Ronnica said...

Hehe.

Seriously though, your definitely one for all, young and old, to imitate!

Anonymous said...

Found you! :)

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

Thanks, Gramma!
You're a dear!
*mwah!*

Dawn said...

Congratulations on the award!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! You made my day!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails