Tuesday, September 30, 2008

IT IS OFFICIAL

We received our Visas today.
I just purchased our tickets.
We are leaving October 16th @7:40 AM from Seattle to Kennedy International
October 16th @ 6:00 PM leave Kennedy to Zurich.
October 17th @ 9:35 AM leave Zurich to Dar Es Salaam
Arrive Friday October 17 in Dar Es Salaam.
We will leave for Kigoma on Monday October 20 and probably return to Dar es Salaam around November 5th or 6th to begin our return trip to Seattle on November 10th. Will arrive in Seattle on November 11 at 7:35 PM
We are going!!! We are really going!!!

9 comments:

Annette Rosebrook said...

WOW!! you really are going. I will be praying for you the whole time, it will be like Im there traveling with you...only Ill be in Washington, lol. I love you and know that God will bring you back safely and better than ever.
Annette Rosebrook

Tulsi said...

Yeah!!! I'm excited for you and I must have missed why you are going. Just the fact that you are going somewhere and are happy is reason enough to be excited. The blogging style thing is pretty weird, huh?

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

I have tears and chills. SO excited for what God has in store...

Anonymous said...

Will you be close to a computer anytime during your trip so you can post an occasional update?

I'll be praying for you--our very own missionary! God's got an important job that only you can do. I am looking forward to hearing all about it!

Julie said...

did you mean Oct 20, not Nov 20? And that is very exciting! Keep us posted, love to know how to be praying for you!

Gramma 2 Many said...

Sure did Julie, will fix it right now. Should have proofed, but I was probably being distracted by a little grand.

Ronnica said...

Yay, I'm excited for you!

Lindsay said...

Oh my word - how exciting. What a long journey to get to this point. Now the really exciting stuff begins!

Tulsi said...

I read the post that says you are going. That is so wonderful that you are able to do that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails