Sunday, November 20, 2011

Been knitting, knitting, knitting.

Usually I post all of my knit projects on my other blog.  However, I have been working on some headbands that have turned out so cute I will just have to share them here. Also, these are not for sale. I have one completely finished and two knit, but not put together totally.  They all three have crocheted flowers and leaves that go on them.  I just finished the flowers and leaves for the two unfinished headbands.  I need to sew them on and weave in loose threads.  I am sure they will be finished in the next day or two.  I will post pictures then.
I am trying to ramp up my sewing also.  I have a very cute teddy bear downstairs in my sewing room.  All I need to do is finish the stuffing and sew his appendages onto his body.  My original thought was that it would be a Christmas gift for our "Bonus" grandson, but as I worked on it, I decided it was not a baby teddy bear.  It is not soft and squishy enough.  More of a big kid bear that sets on top of a bed or bookshelf and looks cute.  I also bought said "Bonus" grandson a squishy teddy bear this weekend and he does not like it.  He chewed on it for a couple of hours right after I bought it but totally rejects it now.
I also noticed that I have reached the magic 100 followers.  I wonder how many really do take the time to read my blog on a regular basis though.  I have been planning a give away when I reached said number.  However, with the approaching Holidays, I am going to postpone my give away until after the first of the year, so stay tuned.  It will be fun to see who enters.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails