|One of the first changes I made to the original DAG pattern was to eliminate the elastic across the top of the dress and add a yoke instead.
|Made from coordinating fabrics with the added yoke.
|My eldest daughter, who does not sew, crocheted four tops for me. I added the skirt.
|This dress is probably made closest to DAG specifications. A tube of fabric with an elastic top, Bias binding and straps with a pocket. I added the touches of lace just because I can.
|The front of the dress with the headband. I did not have a red flower. I keep my eyes open whenever I am out. If I find a red flower, I will replace the one on this band.
|A close up of the straps and yoke.
|This is the underside of the next dress. I sewed this dress in tiers and at each tier, on the inside, I added a ruffle of lace.