Monday, March 1, 2010

I was going to post pictures of my

(She kinda sorta looks like me doesn't she?)
last week, but something important has come up.
My sister who is just younger than me was diagnosed this on Friday with Breast Cancer.
She is in very early stage and they are discussing treatment options and all that goes with it right now.
My request to all of my friends is that you keep her and her family in prayer. Prayer for wisdom for the Doctors and for them in the choices they will have to be making in the very near future.
Prayer for healing and that she can beat this demon. That she comes out victorious.
Susan is a Christian and she is secure in her Salvation. It is those who are close to her who do not want to even consider the possibility of telling her goodbye at such a young age. (61)
My thanks in advance for your prayers.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evy, I will definetly keep Susan and the family in my prayers.
Yes!!! she does look like you.
Wendy

Katidids said...

Oh Evy! Lots of prayers coming your/her way. Your family is sure being challanged these past few months!

Sarah - Kala said...

Prayers aplenty!

Pautlitz Blog said...

Evy,
I will pray for Susan and all who know her. I will pray for the doctors also.

Lindsay said...

I will be praying. I'm so sorry.

Nancy said...

Evy, Your sister is definitely in my prayers! I've been through this you know.....if she needs any reassurance or someone to talk to....please contact me...I'd be happy to talk with her.
Blessings to you and your family.

Homestay Mama said...

Yes, you and Susan look a lot alike! I'll remember all of you in my prayers!

I got the socks--thanks so much. They are absolutely wonderful. And they fit! I like the tags you put on them, too.

Unknown said...

Many, many prayers, Evy!

kurniawan.q said...

good article thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails