Monday, March 22, 2010

My week in no particular order

Some left over sock yarn that I am knitting baby tights out of. Looks kind of funny here, but I guarantee it does work. These are newborn size.
The next pair I am going to go up a needle size. These seem to be a bit tight, but they are still turning out very cute. I am using 100% washable wool. (Wendy, do you recognize the yarn?)
Itty Bitty Baby Booties
Made from a blend of bamboo & wool.
Me and my shadow out on a sunny day. I wanted to go look for blooming tulips in the fields, but the shadow balked.
Another eagles nest. If you click on the photo and enlarge it, you can actually see the eagle sitting inside the nest watching me. It is illegal to get to close to a nest, and I do not have a strong enough lens to capture just the nest and the eagle. I zoomed it in as closely as I could.

2 comments:

Homestay Mama said...

"Just me and my shadow, strolling down the avenue....."
I'm sure you know that song.
I like this photo. :-)

Gardenia said...

Hi i just found your blog. nice to meet you. love the me and my shadow comment. I look forward to reading.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails