Monday, March 15, 2010

Week of March 7, 2010

For some reason I did not take any pictures of my week. Guess it was just to mundane. Same ole same ole every day. However, I did buy a couple of books this week.I started the Son of Hamas first. I am only in a few pages, but I am finding it very informative and interesting. What a difficult decision for a young man to make. Even knowing the Truth as he came to know it, he still had to make the decision that has estranged him from his family.
I am also looking forward to reading Karl Rove's book. I am finding him to be a man who stands firm on his convictions.
Tricia called me on Saturday night and told me she needed a box of happiness. I cannot show you what is in it, because then the happiness will escape. One little hint though. Soy Vay. Will mail this today.
I have finished all of my special orders for now so I was able to do some other knitting Remember everything I make is available and the proceeds do go towards helping to build the church for my friend Mwenebolongo. This yarn was generously donated to me by my friend Debbie at Useful Hands and Heart. With her generous donation, the full amount of sale goes to the fund. She sent me enough yarn to knit for a year, I am sure. All three of these hats are 100% wool. The two little ones fit a baby 6 month and the brown one is adult size. You know how to contact me if you are interested. Remember it will be only a few months before the cold weather hits us again.
I also have this very nice Tennis bag left here by an exchange student. She told me she does not want me to send it to her, and I want it out of my closet so......if you want it

You may have it. Just pay for the shipping and it is yours.

5 comments:

Frizzy said...

Last week was kinda the same for us. Yaya and I had the stomach flu and the only other eventful thing was her 1st dental appointment. We'll see what this week has in store.

Trish said...

That's a big box!! Yay!

I'd like to buy the hat in the middle, except the strings seem like they are a bit too long for a baby hat........they need to not be able to get wrapped all the way around their neck. can they be shortened?
And can you make booties to match? My young friend Elsa in Kotz is having a baby in April. How much?

you could sell the tennis bag on craigslist.....it's easy.

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

i love it! bargain shopping at gramma's today! woohoo!

hope this week is 'hohum' too - sometimes it's just better that way!

Julie said...

I would love to order some hats for next years Christmas gifts... can I do that? I would love to share what the proceeds of their gifts went to!!!! I am sorry I have been so flaky in getting an order to you... I want to order a bunch. Please let me know how to do that... thanks.
hugs and love julie

Unknown said...

Need to check out those books. I heard about Rove's this week, but not the other...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails