Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thursday was Olivia's 5th birthday

Her cousin Cooper sent her a moose from Build-a-Bear in Anchorage so Olivia, her mommy, cousin Jonah and I made the 36 mile trek to the nearest Build-a-Bear to have Moosie filled up.
Unfortunately, I forgot to check the battery in my camera so I did not get very good pictures.
The above picture is of them filling up the doggy we bought for Cousin Darius's 2nd birthday.


Here Olivia is fluffing Moosie up after she filled him. Jonah is holding Max his camo bear. You know you cannot take one five year old in to watch his cousin get a new bear and not get one yourself. After Build-a-Bear it was off to lunch at Applebee's but because the battery was not charged there were no pictures.



Olivia and I had spent the week working on her birthday cake. It is a Barbie wrapped in fruit leather to resemble a mermaid, sitting on her throne with Nemo Gummie fruits swimming around her.

Now if Caleb will feel better, we may manage to have a birthday party for him too. It has been canceled two times because someone at their house is throwing up or running a fever.

9 comments:

Julie said...

What fun they had at Build a Bear... my mom got Eli one a while ago and Jasper loves pushing the button hearing Grandma pat.... it is so cute. And I pray that everyone starts feeling better!!!

Therese said...

happy birthday to Olivia.

Build a bear looks like my kind of place.

Karyn @ Candarbry Garden said...

Jonah calls it "Builder Bear". And he keeps it in the little box "house". SO CUTE!!!

Gramma 2 Many said...

His handle broke and he was broken hearted. Papa had to fix it for him.

Homestay Mama said...

That is one beautiful mermaid! You are so talented!

I'm back from vacation now and will call you sometime this week.

Roslyn said...

Sounds like a lot of upchucking & sickie stuff out your way! Keep it there ok?
Love the Barbie cake, some day I may get a GD to add to my beautiful GS's

Gina said...

So, why is my child totally bundled up, and yours is half naked? Either she is cold, or he is hot...

Karyn @ Candarbry Garden said...

Yours has less insulation?

Karyn @ Candarbry Garden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails