Thursday, July 16, 2009

It is part of the Disney Tradition


I have a picture of us doing Splash Mountain every year except one. That year we put it off to long and everyone was tired and cranky. When we got there, the line was to long also. I am very sorry I do not have that one to fill in my album now. On the very first ride, second and third too, I had my eyes closed and I truly thought I had screamed my last scream and breathed my last breath. Even though it doesn't look like it, I am able to keep my eyes open now.
In this picture, Gina is stooped over because Elizabeth wanted to be in the front to get wet, she was to small. I know I have pictures of small children in the front other years. Must be a new rule. Abby was terrified and insisted I hold on to her. My left arm is around her waist. I wanted to go again to try to get a better picture, but Abby would not even talk about it.

s

6 comments:

Libby's Library said...

You are a brave soul - I cannot do any kind of "roller coaster" ride. I puke my guts out - and with my never ending vestibular problems - I wouldn't be able to ride them even if I wanted to.

How nice to have family traditions!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I love good water rides!

Grandma Elsie said...

Yes what a brave Grandma you are!!!!!
Me...NEVER.
I lose my balance standing on a chair and my head goes around and around...

Katidids said...

You go girl, I'll be glad to stay on the ground and hold all the bags, glasses & cameras & snacks and.....just dont make me go up there!

Therese said...

what a fantastic photo. I would love to go on a ride like that.

Homestay Mama said...

How fun! Love the picture and your scream. LOL Elizabeth looks like she's enjoying it to the max!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails