Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

From the Happiest Place on Earth!!!
Enjoy your day and families, but please, everyone, remember this day was purchased with a huge price. We still have people who are willing to pay that price for us today. Do not take it for granted, it could be gone tomorrow.
Thank a soldier or a vet today. Do something nice for someone.
I wish I were able to post pictures today, but I am using the resort computer and am limited on what I can post.
So, thank you Blue Pitbull and Oklahoma Patriot. I am sure many of the others I read have also given much of themselves to insure my freedom and that I can safely visit Disneyland today. I am eternally grateful to all of you.
Love you from the very deepest part of my heart.
Gramma2many

1 comment:

Sarah - Kala said...

why, thank ye, Ma'am! My husband has faithfully served 21 years and counting in the US Navy. I kinda like where it's brought us. Fireworks on Ala Moana beach tonight! Cannot wait!
God bless you and yours!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails