Sunday, February 8, 2009

While Blog Surfing

just before Christmas, I discovered this blog. Cristie is a fairly new blogger. She has been on since November 2008. While I was looking through her blog, I began to recognize landmarks in the pictures she posted. Naturally, I sent her an e-mail saying I thought we were neighbors. Sure enough, we live only 2 miles at the most from one another.
We have talked on the phone a couple of times, but have not met yet. We have discovered we have some acquaintances in common also.Our town is very small.
So now, Cristie, I am planning a Luncheon on March 6th at 11:00 A.M. I would love for you to be the guest of honor. I am inviting another friend, and my daughter who is your age. We had a luncheon last week and decided to make it an annual occasion. Hope you will be able to join us.
Everyone else, I wish you lived close enough that we could have a huge party, but since we do not, how about you all go over and give Cristie a great big blogger's welcome. Make her feel real welcome to this world.

5 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

I wish I could come, too. I'd bring tons of baked items as I love to bake! Hope you all have lovely time! Thanks for introducing another good blog.

Sarah - Kala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

Cristie is a very nice girl - her kids go to school with mine! Have a lovely lunch!

Frizzy said...

How much fun is that gonna be?! I so wish I could stop by too and meet everyone. Can't wait to hear how it goes and see lots of pictures.

Cristie :) said...

Well...since you put it that way...I surely couldn't pass up being the guest of honor!!! I will be there with bells on my feet!! Can't wait to meet you all!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails