Thursday, February 26, 2009

Name Meme

I have been tagged by Therese.

I needed something fun to do today that would take my mind off of other worries. Thanks Therese!
Copy the questions from my post and paste them in a new post on your blog. Erase my answers and put yours in.
Use the first letter of your name to answer ALL of the following questions.
If the person before you has the same 1st letter pick a new one.
You CAN NOT use anything twice, and you CAN NOT use your own name for the boy/girl question.
After you are done, tag 5 people.......
1. What is your name?: Evy
2. A 4 letter word: even
3. A boy's name: Evyn
4. A girl's name: Elizabeth
5. An occupation: Engineer
6. A color: eggplant
7. Something you wear: earrings
8. A Food: escarole
9. Something found in the bathroom: enema (not mine, just put down the first thing that came to mind.)
10. A place: Everett
11. A reason for being late: extenuating
12. Something you shout: eeeek!!
13. A movie title: Everafter
14. Something you drink: Evian
15. An animal: Elephant
16. A song title: Ebony and Ivory
17. A verb: extrapolate

The five people I am going to tag:
Sue @ Home to the World

Jennifer @ The Pautlitz Family Memories

Katie @ Katidids

Cristie @ O Brawner where art thou

Lindsay @ Meet the Falkers

And anyone else who may want to play:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job! Although I find your boys name curiously close to yours...HMMM ;)

Gramma 2 Many said...

Cause his name is Darian Evyn, pronounced Evan. Good way to name a boy after his gramma, huh?

grammy said...

Just thought I would stop by and say hi...fun meme. I never seem to get around to playing the tag game. Have a good weekend.

Homestay Mama said...

Checking in late, and see you've given me an assignment! Will try to get right on it! :-)

Lindsay said...

Sorry for my lateness as well! I'll get right to it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails