Friday, June 18, 2010

Family Photos

My older sister, who is the keeper of the pictures, just posted this one. This picture was taken just before my eldest brother left for the monastery. My mother had 12 children, but two have gone home. I am in the plaid shirt with my hands on my baby brothers shoulders.
For anyone interested, names are: Very back, Erin, Back left to right: John, Theresa, Daniel, now Father Nathaniel, Larry, Jacque, Me, Kevin. Front: Susan, Mother and Philip.
Taken in downtown Snohomish at Mardini's restaurant.
Missing are Patricia, who died when she was 19. Fell over a waterfall. And Megan Marie, our Downs Syndrome sister who left us when she was 34.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

My mother is one of 18 children. My father is one of 15 children. What a lovely family picture. Sincere condolences on the loss of your two precious sisters. HUGS to you.

Katidids said...

What a treasure to have that photo. to often families are spread across the country and this type photo is rare. Both DH's parents are from families of 6-9 children. Makes for fun get togethers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails