I had started. This outfit is using a pattern I found on Ravelry for soakers. She also includes
a skirt pattern, but I kind of went off on my own after I got started on it.
I really do not think I would do the picot hem again. I have a hard time keeping the stitches even when I am turning the hem up. I finished this skirt and sold it today. If you are on Ravelry, the pattern I used was Li'l Aries SoakerI also finished up this pair of tights. It is also a pattern I found on Ravelry. It is by Machelle Salmeen who has a blog called Chopped Tomatoes These are the second pair I have made. I went up a size in my needles this time, but they are still very small. They would fit a newborn baby. They are made from 100% wool. I am contemplating adding a skirt to them too.These longies are made from Amy O'Holleran's pattern also. I found it on Ravelry too. Again, I had some trouble with the gusset. I still think they turned out pretty cute. I do see one thing I need to fix, nah......I will just make the adjustment next time. Like I said, sometimes I can be a bit lazy.