Monday, June 9, 2008

Polyester Family

We call this "The Polyester Family." One of our favorite family portraits. Everyone is here except Gina. #6. I think this must be circa 1974. Pictured are Bryan, Stan, Myself holding Tricia, Karyn, Angie and Kris. Looking at the age of Tricia, Gina must have been more than a twinkle in her daddy's eye. We do look Happy don't we? Don't you love the skinny tie, handlebar mustache, leather coat, poofy hair and dark glasses? We were styling. This was taken while we were living in Alaska. Had to have something to send "Outside" for our family to know we were doing well.
Our next family picture was taken about 13 years later. Will have to dig it out to share with you. That will be a project for another day.

6 comments:

Trish said...

probably more circa 1974, since I was born in 1973.

Gina said...

Definitely not '83, since I would have been 8- and you said yourself that I'm not there....

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Look at you guys correcting your mom. Don't you know that as moms...we are always right. No matter what the children say. Even when they are right :-)

Welcome to the bloggy world!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Oh...and if you haven't seen this already...you need to check this out (and maybe submit your photo):

http://listoftheday.blogspot.com/2007/09/great-olan-mills-photos.html

Dee said...

Welcome to bloggie land! I'm a friend of Trish. I know her through Summit View. Keep those pics coming so we have some good stuff to tease Trish about! heheeh
I think it's great that you have a blog. Perhaps if I show this to my MIL (mother-in-law), she'll be open to having a computer!

Anonymous said...

what a great family picture! welcome! I'm also a friend of Trish from Summit View. Love your daughter, as you know she is quite a gem. You did a good job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails