Monday, June 16, 2008

I was almost

late for prayer meeting today.This is one reason why. Isn't he cute? This is Darius James #1419. He is my man, the delight of my heart, & my sunshine. While I was getting ready to leave, he was doing this. I just had to take time to photo it to show you. Another reason I was almost late is that I am addicted. I had to check all of my blogs before I could get ready to go.
I meet every Monday with friends to pray for Africa. You can click on my sidebar to see our website. My friends are refugees from Congo. We are hoping to make a trip to visit their family in the refugee camps in Tanzania. We had hoped to be leaving by the 21st of June, but they have not received permission to leave the US yet. Being refugees, they cannot leave at will. We have been waiting for more than 6 months for permission to go. Please pray for our trip and permission to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, don't those eyes just melt your heart?!

Kathi said...

He's adorable! I hope you do share about your dad and the things you learned to do and not to do. I'd love to hear your story of becoming a Christian. Kathi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails