Thursday, March 14, 2013

Africa Fundraiser

Even though I have almost 18 months before I go to Africa, it is time to do some serious fund raising. This is what God gave to me as a fund raiser. I will run this until April of 2014. For your donation, depending on the amount, you will receive one of the below items. Knit in your color preference. In either acrylic or wool. You can make checks payable to Bryant Community Church, making your donation tax deductiable. 
My pictures did not load in the order I wanted them to, and I give up on getting them there. So I will just put a comment under each picture.  If you are interested in any of these, you can contact me through this blog, or at grammasrightagain@gmail.com
$20.00 Donation


$20.00 donation

$15.00 donation

$10.00 donation. S,M, or L

$35.00 donation

$100.00 Donation. Knit from very fine wool or wool silk blend yarn

$20.00 donation.  School colors?

Slouch hat, $30.00 donation

$50.00 donation. Knit from fine yarn.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Beautiful work and I'm hoping you have wonderful results from your fund raising.
Blessings,
Betsy

betty said...

You do great work!! Money is a bit tight now.....could you perhaps run this ad again in a few months when things will open up a bit for us?

betty

CatholicMom said...

Ohhh, I'll take one of the last ones for $50.00.. you can surprie me with the colors. I'll send you an email. What a great cause!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails