Thursday, July 15, 2010

Recipe Swap Thursday

Therese, at The Musings of a Mom hosts a Recipe Swap every Thursday, I thought I would share this great and easy salad Stan and I enjoyed at
Anthony's Home Port in Everett on our Anniversary.

1 bag of prewashed baby spinach
6-8 large strawberries sliced
Toasted Almonds or Hazelnuts.
The restaurant served it with Hazelnuts, we fixed it at home with Almonds
Girards Raspberry dressing
Poppy Seeds

For Stan and I, I place a serving of spinach on a plate. One bag makes 4-6 salads, depending on how much spinach you like.
I add two sliced strawberries each serving
toasted nuts, sprinkled with poppy seeds and dressing to taste.
We enjoyed this as a meal with some French bread, buttered and topped with Herbs de Provence and toasted under the broiler.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are all linked up! Thanks for participating!!! Looks very yummy!

Katidids said...

Mmmm, that sounds so good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails