Monday, January 18, 2010

I got new windows for my house!!

REPLACEMENT WINDOWS

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house, with that expensive double-pane energy efficient kind. Well today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago and I still hadn't paid for them..

Well Hellloooo!..............just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid.

So, I told him just what his fast talking sales guy had told me last year, that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves!

Helllooooo? It's been a year! I told him.

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up. He never called back.



I bet he felt like an idiot.

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Hahahahahaha! Way to beat 'em at their own game! Love it. Thanks for the smile.

Lindsay said...

That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO! Good one Evy.

Homestay Mama said...

I needed some good ol' humor today and that is so hilarious! Why didn't I think of that when I bought my new windows three years ago!

ROFL!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAAHHAHA!

I love it!

Denise Burks

www.successinthesuburbs.blogspot.com

PS We got new windows one year ago, also! They actually did make a huge, huge difference! Didn't make me any more clever, though. Were you always so witty or did the windows help? Perhaps we went with the wrong brand. ; - )

Katidids said...

Oh my gosh that was so funny! We need a few windows replaced, I'll have to remember that!

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

I.

Laughed.

Out.

LOUD.

Love you!
k

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails