Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kathi at Feathering my Nest has tagged me to post 6 unimportant things about myself.
First I must post the rules, so here goes:
1. Link back to the person who who tagged you.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself
4. Tag other bloggers to participate.

1. No one has ever mistaken me for Twiggy. One time, a long time ago, someone thought I was Haley Mills though. Seriously, it took me a while to convince them I wasn't. It wasn't a lecherous old man either, it was a group of teen girls.
2. I hate my feet. I shouldn't though. They have been good to me for 62 years. In fact I think I might pamper them this year and give them a real pedicure for their 62nd birthday.



3. I wish was shopping for these



instead of these



4. In the same vein, I wish the girls (the girls, not my daughters)could wear these

instead of these


5. This is my favorite place in the world to go play. I already have hotel reservations for the summer of 09. We will be there for the 4th of July. A first. I hope it is not too hot. We will be able to see the fireworks from our hotel room, so the crowd will not be too bad.


6. I am happiest when I am with my family.

So now I am going to tag;
Tausha @The Hoyt's House
Tricia @ It's my Crazy Life and I love it
Karen @ Harried Mommy
Andreena @ Cookies Tidbits
Therese@ The Musings of a Mom

So come on girls, play along. I do not know enough of you yet to tag you. In fact a couple of you I just read every day. I do not even know if you have visited me yet.

5 comments:

Gina said...

If feet weren't so completely disgusting I might offer to go with you to get a pedi. Even thought I know they clean between feet, those common foot tubs make me want to HURL!
Enjoy having some strange woman scraping your feet in the communal pool. Don't let me rain on your parade.

Trish said...

Oh, c'mon gina. they sanitize them. just like the communal scissors that are used to cut hair.

mom, pedicures are great!!

the worst thing about them are the technicians who sit and talk about you the whole time in Vietnamese or Korean. Like we don't know that they are talking about us the whole time.

Pautlitz Blog said...

I love the bras and the shoes. I feel the same way!

Unknown said...

Love the post! Thanks for tagging me!

Anonymous said...

Wish my feet looked as good as yours! I mean that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails