Saturday, August 15, 2009

Yesterday I took a



From Edmonds across Puget Sound to Kingston
I was on the

I went to get Ben and Cooper from Aunt Kris.
They came down from Kotzebue with their mom who is doing more training for Alaska Airlines at SeaTac airport.
We had a good time just exploring the boat and trying to look into portholes. Unfortunately, they were covered, but we still tried.
It was also fun to stand in the bow of the boat and let the wind whip us in the face.
It is only a 20 minute ride, but enough time to spot a dolphin out in the sound.
Could not get a picture because when you realized what it was, it had already gone below the water.
Ben and Coop are with me until tomorrow, when we are all going on a hike in the mountains. We will hook up with their mother then. Training is over on Monday and they will return to Kotzebue on Tuesday.
Gramma is so thankful for the time we have together.

6 comments:

Emily said...

hey, thanks for commenting on my blog, someone accually reads it, im glad. but i love to read you blog, and hear your take on things. Could you give me the name of your grandson's blog, i would love to read his. thanks
Emily

Homestay Mama said...

I hope you have a wonderful time and lots of fun with your grandkids and Trish.

*Hugs*

Unknown said...

How nice that you had time with them! Looks like a lot of fun!

Emily said...

thanks for your comment, and to awnser your question, you sound like my grandma. to awnser your other question i am a christian, and have, most likely, the same values that you do. My mom said the same thing about being unequally yoked today, we were discussing my friends. it is incouraging to have your view on my petty problems. Thanks so much

Katidids said...

Sounds like you had a fun time together! What a great treat to get together like that I know they are far & few between. Enjoy the hike!

Sarah - Kala said...

I miss those gray skies and ferry boat rides! With a hot coffee in hand, of course, and a "deep" read (Russian novels). :) Enjoy your weekend! Wouldn't you love to hear people try to say the name on that boat? I mean, the Walla Walla is a no brainer, but the Puyallup? HA! I miss those Native American names. Of course, here in HI, there are some names that just "challenge" me. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails