Monday, August 10, 2009

This and that

I am trying to figure out how to post pictures from my new computer. The program is different and I had to go in through the back door by e-mailing the pictures to myself first. I am sure there is an easier way, but I have not found it yet. Olivia, my reluctant model. Wearing an outfit I made last week. She refuses to wear anything except dresses and skirts. She tells me there is not anything "cute" about pants.
I mailed these to a little friend this week. Sorry about the quality of the picture, I am also getting used to the new camera. I think I may have to take some lessons. I learn much better when I am shown than when I read and try to remember what I have read.



Darius wearing Papa's glasses and playing Papa's piano. He loves his Papa so much and loves to emulate him whenever possible.

9 comments:

Katidids said...

I understand the dress theory..Erika would not wear anything WITHOUT ruffles and frills...I may have gotten her in that outfit. Rachel? she would rip any ruffles or frills off in a heartbeat. Even as a baby! Love the little many acting just like grandpa!

Grandma Elsie said...

What a darling she is .... Aw the fun of being young and saying, I don't like it...
Now he is going to be a great pianist ,Anyone can see that ...
Still love the photo's ... Elsie <><

Frizzy said...

I know who they were mailed to! Tee hee hee. LOVE THEM! I'll be posting some pics probably Wed or Thursday from a package I received in the mail. Hmmm coincidence?

Debby said...

Love the little "pants". May not be a dress or skirt but it's still pretty feminine.
Thanks for the regular check ups on us. We're still raw. Someone described us as fragile china. That fits. Our family is extremely close and the loss of one is huge to all, his brother, his sister, his grandparents, as well as his parents. A woman in our church lost her son tragically many years ago and she told me it never really goes away. So, how to live with this pain for the rest of my life. Faith, Time, Family, both blood and Church, and wait for the Lord to return!

Kim H. said...

And it was funny because when I saw that picture I was thinking "oooh, that's a cute romper!" It's just darling! You, my dear, are super talented!

And I love the pictures of Darius on the piano! Just precious! What I would give for blond hair like that..... :)

Hugs!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

hey, Your doing pretty good!
Cute smiling faces!

Libby's Library said...

Hey - would you make some clothes for me;-)

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

i love it! i really want to figure out how to make a pillowcase dress a'la Melissa Lester's blog...wish you were close so you could walk me through the directions! (i, too, need to see rather than just read how to...)

karin

Homestay Mama said...

Beautiful work, Evy!
Also, beautiful grandkids! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails