Saturday, January 17, 2009

A contest

with very narrow restrictions. To be eligible to participate, you must be a Missionary mom living in Europe. (Hungary) Have two sons whose initials are E and J. Have posted on 6 By His Design that you have Rynards Disease. If you fit this criteria, you have exactly 48 hours to contact me with your mailing address so I can send you these:


If you do not contact me within the alloted time, the contest will be opened up to anyone interested in participating.
Good Luck

I may have to extend the deadline, because I just read her blog and she is sick. Does not look like she is posting on a regular basis right now. Would hate for her to miss her BIG chance when it is due to circumstances beyond her control.

4 comments:

Gina said...

Hm, good thing I don't fit the criteria. I don't like purple.

But I recently, on a very cold day, I shoved my hands into my pockets of a coat I hadn't worn in a long time to warm them up, and found the pair you made me when you lived in Yakima.

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

I am laughing so hard! This is GREAT! Um, I don't think it's me, so, um, please don't consider this comment to be my entry into said contest!

She'll LOVE them...once she realizes they are for her ;)

Julie said...

I am here... and I just checked email... sorry I have been away and I WOULD LOVE those...
You are so kind and I feel so blessed!!! Thank you so much. You totally brightened my day.

Sorry, I haven't been on the computer all weekend. If you can believe it my back went out on Friday and i have been nursing it. It is a strange thing that occurs ever since I was in a horrible car accident in Romania our first year overseas... so it comes and goes... and decided to come on Friday. Prayerfully it won't last long, because I cannot even pick up my boys or bend over. It stinks.

Okay, I am emailing you now with my address. I am so blessed, thanks!!!!

Pearl said...

Greetings... I'd like to thank you for your recent visit to my blog, via Kathi at Feathering My Nest... she's a delightful Lady, isn't she?! Sure did appreciate that you took the time to stop by 'n leave a comment... I love this ever-expanding place we call "Blogland"... Do take special care and I hope the week's off to a wonderful start for you...

~blessings~
Pearl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails