Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Since I am still suffering from Blog Fog, I thought I might share this funny with you.

FUNERAL EXPENSES
Obama goes on a State visit to Israel . While he is on a tour of
Jerusalem ,he has a fatal heart attack.

The undertaker tells the US diplomats: "You can have him shipped home
for $1,000,000.00 or you can bury him here in the Holy Land for $100.00."

The US diplomats go into a huddle and come back to the undertaker and
tell him they still want Obama flown home.

The undertaker is puzzled and asks:  "Why would you spend $1 million to
get him home when it would be wonderful to be buried here in this
religious country and you would only spend $100.00?"

One diplomat replied:  "More than 2000 years ago a man died here,
was buried here, and just 3 days later he rose from the dead.  We
simply can't take that risk".

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Yikes! I shudder at the thought! How are you my friend? I worry about you.

Becky said...

Laughing out Loud right now, Evy!! Please let us spend the money and bring his dead body back!! ~ P.S. -- I have had Blog Fog, too! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails