Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving is

The turkey and all its trimmings
Getting to eat the drumstick
Pies and birthday cake
Aftermath of the dessert table
Siblings. One of my 9 remaining sibs. Kevin. There were 12 of us.
The "D" Cousins. Darius and Darian
Visiting with Great Grandma
Sisters
Around the table
Cousins having fun

Children and their spouses

Games together. Two games of Phase 10 going at once
Having one more holiday with your mother.
Thanks to all who have prayed for her all of this year.
The only thing missing from this wonderful day was Trish, Dave and the boys.

8 comments:

Trish said...

way to make me cry......

love you and miss you!

Lindsay said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time. I'm glad you got to enjoy being with your mother and that nearly everyone was there :)

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Frizzy said...

SO happy I got to see you all this Thanksgiving. Had such a good time visiting and gettin to know you all even more in person. I'll be posting the pic(s) soon. Love ya!

Dawn said...

I cried with ya Trish! We couldn't be home either.

Tatersmama said...

Oh what a lovely Thanksgiving! Now tell me... did everyone have their own pie? If not, are there any leftovers? *hint hint*

Kathi said...

What a fun fun day you all had. Looks just terrific. Ten games going at once? Sound like lots of joy and family time. You are indeed blessed. Kathi

Karin @ 6ByHisDesign said...

get a load of those pies!!! hello!

i looked through knitting books today and so wish you could teach me. i wanted to sign up for a community college class in nov. but let life get in my way. perhaps next semester. i so wanna make a hat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails