I received this from a girl friend this week. I wonder if she does not like the way I dress or something:)
Senior Dress Code
Many of us over 60, WAY over 60, or on the way to 60 are quite confused about how we should present ourselves. We're unsure about the kind of image we are projecting and whether or not we are correct as we try to conform to current fashion. In spite of what you may have seen on the streets, the following combinations DO NOT go together and should be avoided:
1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle bracelets and corn pads
6. Speedo's and cellulite
7. A belly button ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Pierced nipples that hang below the waist
11. Bikinis and liver spots.
12. Short shorts and varicose veins.
13. Inline skates and a walker..
And the ultimate 'Bad Taste' in fashion for the older folks...
14. Thongs and Depends.
With Spring having arrived and Summer coming soon I think we should
keep these basic guidelines in mind when shopping.