Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Some more finished projects

This cute little hat is 100% wool and will fit an infant to small toddler.
An infant size hat made from left over wool.
This hat and scarf is a wool blend. I started it to give to Olivia for her birthday, but her head is so big she cannot wear the hat. I need to cast on adult size for her. One thing our family has is big heads:)
This is the back view of a 3 month size coverall. 100% wool.
Front view of the coveralls. I really like these little pants. Especially for winter time. They are made very roomy and will accommodate a cloth diaper.
Now I need to cast something on again. Am vacillating between a skirt or just a pair of longies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

My Drew has a HUGE head! he was measured in an adult bike helmet at 4!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails