Saturday, November 22, 2008

If You Think You Aren’t Good Enough ===================================
The next time you feel like GOD can't use you, just remember...
Noah was a drunk
Abraham was too old
Isaac was a daydreamer
Jacob was a liar
Leah was ugly
Joseph was abused
Moses had a stuttering problem
Gideon was afraid
Sampson had long hair and was a womanizer
Rahab was a prostitute
Jeremiah and Timothy were too young
David had an affair and was a murderer
Elijah was suicidal
Isaiah preached naked
Jonah ran from God
Naomi was a widow
Job went bankrupt
John the Baptist ate bugs
Peter denied Christ
The Disciples fell asleep while praying
Martha worried about everything
The Samaritan woman was divorced, more than once
Zaccheus was too small
Paul was too religious
Timothy had an ulcer...
AND Lazarus was dead!
What do you have that’s worse than that?
So no more excuses!
God can use you to your full potential.
Besides, you aren't the message,
You are just the messenger.

I got this from a publication I subscribe to called Mountain Wings. I think it is pretty inclusive.

Whom ever (Tricia) hijacked my blog, thanks. I love it. I was wishing yesterday that I knew how to make it pretty. Did you read my mind? Love you. Mom

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OK. I love the blog make over!!! I am really enjoying hearing al about your trip. The hunger of the children makes me so sad. We are so blessed with what we have here, aren't we?

Gramma 2 Many said...

A blessing never to be taken for granted. Ever.

Rela Pantaleon said...

I love the new template too!!!

Can I please use this in my blog, too?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails