Saturday, April 7, 2012

For some reason, I seem to have lost my posting mojo

These are some pictures I took when Stan and I went to San Diego last month. I though I had posted them, but I was wrong:(

I shot this one directly into the sun on purpose. I wanted to silhouette the woman as she walked down the beach.

As I sat on the beach looking to the west, waiting for the sun to dip down below the horizon, I looked behind me on the hill.  I saw this Palm tree with the moon directly above it.

I am thinking waiting for the sun to set, was well worth it.

Another rather pretty shot I took as I was waiting for the sun to go down.  I love the cloud formation and the colors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore the red sunset and the woman on the beach. Both of those shots are MONEY shots!

Frizzy

BTW<
I've lost my posting MOJO too. Not sure how I follow my last post. You know?!

Lil Miss Red T-Shirt said...

Maybe it's a seasonal thing? I forgot about posting anything for a while too. With holidays then freezing cold, and now warmer weather, typing sounds less appealing than other things.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails