Sunday, August 3, 2008

Yesterday,

while we were eating breakfast, I asked my husband if we were going to work on the yard. We have a corner of the yard that we wanted to change. He told me he had decided to build a wooden deck over there. The only problem is that our yard is tiny. We have only 14 feet from the house to our property line, so we do not have much room to work.



Getting started. Note the old cement patio. We used it as a foundation.
Waiting for stain.


Where it meets the existing upper deck.


The upper deck.


My tiny yard

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your deck and yard and really looking good, Evy. I'm going to have to come visit you one of these days, and you're going to have to come visit me! We need to catch up with what's been happening in our lives. :-)

Cookie said...

Very CUTE!!!! Love it! Come and tell me how to make mine that darn cute!!

Mandy said...

Hello my SITSta!! Wow, that is one awesome project! I love the different levels on the deck. It looks terrific!

Unknown said...

Your yard is beautiful!

Debbie said...

It looks so beautiful and inviting!

Gina said...

And so little to mow!!! If I had that little grass I might water it, too, instead of letting it go dormant. Nice deck. Very sturdy.

Domestic Goddess..Diva sometimes said...

Love the deck! Looks wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails